Casa do Pescador, a Home in Madeira
Porto Moniz - Apartment
The initial house was built by a fisherman in 1950’s. When he emigrated to Brazil, he sold the house and the new owners added a second floor with terrace that was recently adapted for touristic accommodation, keeping the authenticity of a small fisherman house of mid XX century.
The accommodation is 40 m2 and comprises one bedroom, one living room with kitchenette and one bathroom as well as a terrace with barbecue and partial view to the mountain.
It is equipped with refrigerator, hob, microwave and other utensils, as well as bed linen, towels, Wi-Fi, TV with international channels and other amenities to provide a pleasant and relaxed stay.
LOCATION AND SURROUNDINGS
The property is in the centre of the picturesque village of Porto Moniz near the natural ocean swimming pools and the Aquarium.
Within walking distance there are several restaurants, shops and other attractions.
Within some kilometres, there are impressive cliffs, mountains and Laurissilva forest for Nature lovers and hikers.
The property has pedestrian access to the natural ocean swimming pools, aquarium, restaurants, shops and other attractions and is easy to drive from and to the major roads.
DETAILS TO NOTE
Guests have access to the upper floor of the house. The ground floor is reserved to the owner.
The accommodation and terrace are for the exclusive use of guests and these spaces are not shared with other users.
There is the possibility of parking near the property within 300 m.
Cleaning is done before guests check in and then there is a weekly maintenance cleaning, which includes the change of bed linen and towels. To increase the frequency, an additional cleaning service must be requested.
The accommodation is officially registered, meets the requirements to ensure safety and comfort, and has a complaints book controlled by the competent authorities.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We are available to provide support during your stay, to recommend places and activities you may like and to find solutions for your needs. We can recommend activities to discover the island off the usual tourist circuits.
After booking confirmation, you will have access to our online guidebook with useful links and our recommendations to help you to better enjoy your stay.
1. Parties or behaviours that disturb the peace and well-being of the neighbours are not allowed, especially between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am when noise is forbidden.
2. An online check-in form will be sent to collect essential information for check-in and mandatory identification data of all foreign guests. This form has to be filled and submitted by the guest at least two days before arrival.
3. Guests must agree the check-in time at least two days before arrival. The waiting time for check-in is 60 minutes after the agreed time. After 60 minutes from the agreed time, a new time can be agreed according to our availability.
4. Guests must present identification document upon arrival and to fill an identification form if needed to comply with legal requirements.
Open plan kitchen
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: 84450/AL
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- Animals are admitted to this accommodation, except for dangerous animals.
From the booking date until 15 days before the check-in, cancelling the booking would have a penalty of 100% of the prepayment
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
Map and distances
Restaurant - Vila Baleia
Rock beach - Piscinas Naturais Velhas do Porto Moniz
Town centre - Porto Moniz
Restaurant - Restaurante Cachalote
Shops - Supermercado Esmeralda Brilhante
Rock beach - Piscinas Naturais Porto Moniz
Sand beach - Praia do Porto do Seixal
Airport - Aeroporto da Madeira
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|March - 2023|
|April - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
Discount of 15% for bookings of more than 30 nights
From 15/10/2022 to 01/02/2024
Discount of 10% for bookings of more than 9 nights
From 15/10/2022 to 01/02/2024